Monday, December 21, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS MY BROTHER

dear peter,
fuck you.
fuck you and everything you stand for.
you pretentious prick.
you fight against people who are arrogant so much but you are the most self obsessed person i know.
everyone is against you and its everyones fault.
maybe smashing a whole in my family's fucking wall will make it better?
fuck you peter.
fuck you for destroying my family, getting me kicked out because i did an act a 100th times smaller than every time you have wronged me.
fuck you peter,
you drug-fucked pathetic little man.
fuck you for ruining my 15th birthday.

but its OK for you to be a complete dick isn't it? because you sit around all day in your dark room playing my guitar, plucking your shitty music.
you think playing fucking smoke on the water over and over with different kinds of distortion on is cool?
fuck you peter.
how dare you fucking judge me for wearing a singlet because its fucking hot.
'fuck you, your such a footy jock'
FUCK YOU PETER.
your so great aren't you? because you listen to the blues when your only 17? and you drink coffee all day?
and you magically produce a fucking english accent out of your ass when you want to be an intellectual.

FUCK YOU PETER
FUCK YOU, YOU PRETENTIOUS FUCKING KNOB.