Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO STOLE HIS FAMILY'S RENT MONEY

Peter,

How dare you? After all this time after all the shit you put us all through, how FUCKING DARE YOU. I give you so many fucking chances and deal with you every day and accept that that's how it is and deal with it, but all you do is smoke pot and sit there jobless. I don't deserve this!

Because of you the only fatherfigure I've ever had was my brother. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH!! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS FROM YOU EITHER, PETE. YOU LEFT BEFORE WHY FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK DID SHE EVER BRING YOU BACK. I HATE YOU. I WISH YOU WEREN'T HERE. I WISH YOU'D STAYED AWAY. YOU LEAVE FOR ALMOST TWO DAYS AND PROBABLY WEREN'T GOING TO COME BACK. FINE. GOOD. BUT TO TAKE OUR MONEY WITH YOU - YOUR FAMILY'S MONEY, PETE? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!? ANYBODY WHO'S WILLING TO DO THAT DOESN'T DESERVE TO EVEN HAVE A FAMILY LET ALONE COME BACK TO ONE!

I hate that on Christmas morning I will have to deal with you sitting there smoking even though you will have done NOTHING absolutely NOTHING to deserve being there. Not working, not shopping for presents, no, nothing but being a pain in the ass. And omg, you're depressed, huh? Well fucking WAH. I don't believe it for a second and I never have. I'm tired of your excuses and your fucking smoking and all you do is sit there stoned off your ass and the house smells like pot all the time and I'm so DONE WITH IT.

WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY AWAY!?

And you know the worst part, Peter? That I will probably always love you no matter what you do to me. To US. I hate you, really, really hate you so much and I've never hated somebody in my entire life. And the worst part is that you....used to be better. Even when you got so bad you were BETTER sometimes. I have memories of you playing with me when I was little and....it was nice. It was what a little kid needed. Now I can't get you to stop treating me like a little kid. Everything I say its "Oh I'll handle it, don't worry your pretty head". Wtf? Seriously? Am I two?

I wish you were never my father. I wish you'd at least left. Then, I wouldn't have to put up with your bullshit. I'd be able to live without the constant shit you throw onto my life.

Stop being an idiot and treat me like a human being, or gtfo.

Sadly I know you'll never do either.

Fuck off,
Sincerely,
Yourfuckingdaughter in California

No comments: