Monday, December 21, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS BUNCH OF BULLIES

Dear group of peters,

go away please. you bullied me for like 3 years. you called me names. you tried to start fights with me. you burnt my clothes. and why? because you didn't like the LOOK of me.
you fucking peter whores. you don't even know me and yet you still judged me. Even though i was only like 13! you made school shit for me. you didn't like that i stood up for myself, so you're bullying just got worse. and what i hate the most about you twits is that ONE of you didn't like the look of me, and then all you other fuckers just followed their lead. you didn't even know me! but the funny thing is that i could beat all your grimmmmmey, sketty, chavy asses any day.

so, lets see why you didn't like me. you said i was a slag. excuse me, but i hadn't even touched a boy at that point? and all of you were getting drunk and fucking any boy you saw? fuck you group of peters.

i'm so much better than you'll ever be you disgusting skets. and FYI, you need to sort your makeup out. and your clothes. and your whole exsistence really :)

2 comments:

SkintMum said...

Well done. Now stop giving a shit and the stupid drunken slaggy little whores. You're way, way better than them.

sweetiepie0012 said...

you go girrrl! miss you lots, xoxo. sweetiepie you are too cute. lets hang soon k hun?? ill come visit you later love! we'll chill and watch avatar and drink smoothies like usual. see you soon babe! jeb misses you almost as much as i do. love, lind.