Saturday, December 19, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS DOWN RIGHT BITCHY

I hate you Peter, becuz when i trusted you, you broke that trust.
I told you everything there was to tell and you told him.
HOW DARE YOU?
that was just DOWN RIGHT BITCHY
and it's not just ME who thinks so, so do our-scratch that-so do MY friends.
that bitch little "oops" after you told him
I will NEVER EVER forgive you for that
Me and him, we were so close and you broke us apart
we were brother and sister and you tore us apart
it broke my heart in 2
at first i thought it had merely slipped out
by NO it was NOT a mistake
it was A STUPID SELF-ABSORBED BITCHY thing to do!
you told him i "LOVED" him
that you thought it was me
well guess what?
FUCK YOU!
and btw, i dont think your bf likes you
we talk all the time
hes a great guy who cares for ME not YOU
so SUCK ON THAT BITCH!
FUCK YOU PETER!
for breaking my trust and being an idiot
just fuck off and leave me alone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, from peter, I think you suck