Saturday, December 19, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS A RACIST PIG

Peter,
I hate you. I fucking hate you. You're an overweight, ugly, stupid, fat fat fat guy who will die a virgin. You asshole! How DARE YOU fucking call me " [insert ethnicity] girl!" EXCUSE ME, I HAVE A FUCKING NAME. So you either call me by that, or you don’t fucking talk to me at all. YOU DAMN CHIPMUNK I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS!!! You’re so immature! Don’t fucking talk to me EVER again, you asshole, because you don’t deserve to even talk to me. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, THAT’S WHAT I WANT YOU PATHETIC SON OF A BITCH! JUST BECAUSE IM ____ DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. YOU STUPID WANGSTER, ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES AND SHAVE YOUR HEAD! YOU’D LOOK BETTER WITH A SLUG ON YOUR FACE, YOU RACIST PIG!!! Crawl into a hole and die, you son of a bitch. Fuck you, fuck you, ‘n fuccckkkk you.

With hate,
You-Need-Braces

No comments: