Saturday, December 19, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO LIVES IN THE PAST

I hate you peter for all the lies and the shit life you have and the pretending!! I hate that i loved you when you are an alcoholic,insensible,too proud,a fucking bastard,irresponsible, and the list goes on...I hate you peter for not being you!what happened with you??you were different when i first met you,you were lovable ,funny even good...now only your fucking looks it's all that you have!!! I hate you peter for what you become! I hate you for not listen to me when i wanted to tell you all my feelings, I hate you for not having patience at all , i hate you for being so fucking worst in the mornings !! WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU?? I HATE YOU PETER for all the hurt you cause me ,all the years i thought you will change .You are a fucking liar and you live i a life in your head and i hate you peter that you live in the past and you don't pass over once it for all. I HATE YOU PETER that you don't appreciate the persons that are still by you side and you think you are the best race of humans that don't deserve you when you are a really loser and you don't have even a job and you drink every fucking day starting in the morning and so on. I really really hate for not letting me to show you how i really felt and that you cause me so much pain .I hate you peter because i know that you will never get out of my head.

No comments: