Monday, December 21, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS A LITTLE WHORE-BITCH

Dear Peter,
Why are you such a little whore-bitch! I can't believe your mum doesnt know your a minor prostitute yet. I know you have a thing for creepy guys who have girlfriends, but i saw on television that you can get genital warts from that. Your face used to be really nice but now i feel like all those sexually transmitted diseases have dragged it down a little. your nose is very prominent.

I really dont like you. At all. But ill keep talking to you. hehe.
Although im never going to france with u again, what a bitch

Congratualions, you made it onto my hitlist.
And by the way i dont care about your dog. i hated it, it was a rat.
i wish some farmer would set their hounds on you motherfucker.

merry christmas, i hope you get the plague and disintergrate.
From Crazybitchblondegirl

No comments: