Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER OPENED UP TO

Dear Peter,
I hate you for every ounce of pain you have put me through. You are the only person I have ever opened myself up to. You are the love of my life. Yet you ended things in fear we grow too close. We are, I thought, already close.
I hate you for the way you make me feel. I hate the fact you are the person I properly gave myself to. I hate the fact that you still sleep with me. I hate the fact I am just your 'casual fuck'.
I hate that you said you never want me to hurt, or for me to feel cheap, yet it's exactly what you're doing to me now.
I hate that you stayed at her house, knowing that I hate her. I hate that 2 months ago, if I had been ill, you would do anything for me, yet today you just acted like I don't exist.
I hate that my heart is yours. I've tried to find other people, but you still find a way to come back to me.
I hate that I don't hate you in any way...

Peter. You're a wanker.

No comments: