Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO HAS STUPID GINGER HAIR

Dear Peter,

You met me right after I had been hurt by others. You said you were different. You made me feel alive and happy like no one else did. I let you in, I showed my real self for once. Every little thing you did made me fall for you faster. I rubbed your stupid ginger hair like a dog, because it made you smile. Because of you, I didn't hate the male race anymore, I thought there were nice guys that existed.

Then you left, and dissapointed me. I am hurt and you don't even know it. Each night I lay in my bed, and stare at my phone, hoping you will call.

You didn't.

You said things weren't over, that we would see eachother. You said that you cared about me, that you have never felt like this. Holding me, you begged me not to be sad. College wasn't suppose to change you, but it did. Since I drove away, I havent seen you since. I've tried to visit, you don't want to see me. We don't talk. I feel like I have been punched in the heart and can't breathe. I thought you wouldn't hurt me like all the others, but it turns out you are worse. I never wanted to be hurt all over again. And while I am sitting in my stupid hometown sad, you are off at college having a great time. I don't think you even remember me or would recognize me if I passed you on the street.

Peter, fuck you. You dissapointment. And what I hate most about you is the fact that I still love you. I fucking hate the fact that I look at your pictures and my stomach turns. I hate you for taking up time in my thoughts each day. I hate that if you knocked on my door right now, I would try to make it work after how much you have hurt me.

With Love,
Nieve little girl

No comments: