Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO HAS A MOLE, A MOUSTACHE AND IS BALDING

Dear Peter,
After 5 years of friendship your still fucking the same, but worse. Honestly I've never met someone more self absorbed and inconsiderate than you yet I can't hate you because your pathetic really, and even though you barely let me in to your life anymore I cant say no when you need me, because I care about you and don't want you to hurt. I don't know wether I can put up with it without saying anything to you, how can you be putting more effort in to this relationship with that arrogant player thats never going to go anywhere and in fact any guy that shows you any interest than you have ever put in to our friendship? How can you expect me to just turn around and smile at you whilst you ignore all my texts to be on the phone to him for hours on end? I can't stand the pitying looks and the way you pout at yourself in the mirror anymore- your not that brilliant you know?, you have a mole, a moustache and are balding by the way.
Fuck you and your fucking friendship Peter,
Love, Indignant in England.

No comments: