Monday, December 21, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO NEVER LOVED ME

I LOVE YOU PETER

I don't hate you for killing me inside. I don't hate you for causing all the pain and hurt you left me with. I don't hate you for forgetting me. I don't hate you for saying "There's no one else for me" and then moving on. I don't hate you for saying "I'll be back in an hour" And then coming back the next day.

I don't hate you for any of these things.

I hate you Peter. I hate you so much Peter. I hate you, for making me love you.

I loved you Peter. I loved you and I thought you loved me. I still love you. I know now that you never loved me.

I still love you. I still love you. I still love you. I still love you.

You don't love me. You don't love me. You don't love me.

Maybe someday if I ever get used to that. I'll be able to stop loving you.

And that is why I hate you Peter.
Because I love you, and you don't love me.

1 comment:

LeahWoop said...

This is touching, I think you are very expressive. I feel for you. It almost made me cry.