Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO 1) HURT ME 2) STOLE FROM ME 3) COMPETES WITH ME

I have three :) Sorry to put you out :p


1) I hate Peter who hurt me.
I hate you for making me let you in.
I hate you for making me care about you.
I hate you for making me cry.
I hate you for making me feel embarrassed about crying.
I hate you for flirting with anything else with a pulse.
I hate you for meeting with your barbie fake plastic bitch.
I hate you for fucking me over, when it should have been you.

2) I hate Peter who stole him.
I hate you for being selfish and taking what wasn't necessary.
I hate you for the way you look. It makes me sick looking at how
much make-up you plaster on your face. Its not attractive and its
not pretty. Your hair extensions are longer than you. You look fake, ugly
and plastic. Yet he's still running after your arse... simply because you
are easy. You should be disgusted you little slapper.

3) I hate Peter who competes with me.
You are my best friend yet you compete for everything.
We go out and you get mortal, cant handle it and embarrass me.
I do love you to bits but sometimes I just want you to be different,
where as on other days I wouldn't change you for the world.
You need to stop slagging around though, I hate that you are getting
a reputation and dont even realise. I hate that you dont care about it,
or the fact that it effects me as well.

No comments: