Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO RUINED ALL OF IT

peter. i hate you so much. i fell in love with you, we were so happy. and you just ruined all of it.
now we're over and it's like you're trying to get me back or something?
you've messed me about, you've hurt me, you've lied to me, i want nothing to do with you. and now you're ALWAYS around.
i just want to shout at you saying FUCK OFF, GET OUT OF MY LIFE. but i could never say such a thing.
you try and get sympathy but always fail, because you should know you're in the wrong.
i don't see what kind of thrill you get from being so horrible to me, and then just sending "sorry" in a text as if it's all okay.
i wish i could learn to stand up to stand up to you and get you to fuck off. i just can't see that happening though.
all my friends are so nice to you even though you've put me through all this crap.
i deserve so much better.
i wish i could just send you this email right now, but i know i never will.
peter, i wish you could read this and think maybe, just maybe i felt like this and you'd think twice about how you treat me.
the worst thing is, after all this bullshit, i still love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome! That's exactly the hell i'm going through right now. I can't seem to put an end to those feelings Peter doesn't even deserve, and worst of all, i went through all of this and he didn't seem to have noticed the crap he put me in. I'm sick of this and i know we deserve much better than this.
We must be strong!! if you let go, there you will find someone else who will love you the way you love him, someone like Peter doesn't deserve all you did for him, you're worth so much better than this!!! I support you and i wish you to meet someone who truly deserve you!!!

Sara said...

It's funny ... I read this and I want to hug the person who wrote this. SCREAM! You're angry and I understand