Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I SHOULD HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM WHEN WE MET

Its been a year since you first broke up with me. I should have walked away when i met you, should have said no, i would not go out with you.
i hate you peter.
but, i forgive you too. I want to move on, and id like to not remember anything about the years we had together. It was horrible, embarrassing and a long humiliating time and i let it happen. I dont know what i was thinking.
i want to just let it go peter.
if i forgive you, completely, not only for the things i know about, but for the things i didnt know about. ...if i forgive you, will you let me go and release me from this? I dont want to hear your voice again, or be reminded about this. Please peter, do not call me again. I cant play like we can be friends. Can we just pretend we never were and write it all off to bad white russians? I dont want to know you anymore peter, and i dont want to remember you anymore, even by accident. Please, just lets let it go. I have blocked you from my phone so many times, said so many things...and theres nothing left to say. I cant even imagine a reason why youd call me again. i have nothing left to give you. its way over.
Please, Peter. Just let me go. Let me let you go too.

No comments: