Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO CHANGED SO MUCH

I hate you because you changed so much, from a cool best friend to a bitch of a slut

and I hate how you always dragged me everywhere to stalked the guy you like, who you pretended to hate at the first time

what did you like about that guy his so ugly and you always text me that “ he’s really hot!!” sorry darling but his not

I hate it when you always steal my I-pod because you don’t have one

I hate you coz you’re such a bitch to my friends calling them ugly when you’re the one who is ugly

I hate you when you asked me if your skirt is long and when i said yes you pulled it up so that ‘he’ can see your ugly butt

I hate you coz you don’t even care for me when i’m your best friend, best friends don’t do that!!

I hate you well coz you tried to show your cleavage when you don’t have one you slut!!!

And i hate you for calling me your best friend

And that my friend stole me from you as a best friend

You have a problem coz the guy don’t even like you

But your still stalking him like an obsessed bitch!!!!!

So have fun with your ne creepy best friend...



BITCH!!

No comments: