Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO RUINED EVERYTHING

Peter, I hate you.
I'm sorry to say this but I really fucking do. You just ruined EVERYTHING!
Me and her were happily best friends until you came along, winging your fucking face off. I want to spit on you.
I mean, you kissed her arse, always sucking up to her and she fucked you right off. And no, don't you DARE call me jealous, EVER AGAIN. If you do I will eat your face. I'm not jealous, I just hate the fact that you live! You and all your acne faced son of a bitch. I hate it when you smile at me from across the classroom. I hate it how you got into my boyfriend. That's right, I saw you chewing on his face! I hope you DIIIIIIIIIE. I hate it how basically every boy has asked you out, and you said no, and then said "Oh, why does no boy ever ask me out?" Just piss off. Although, I do LOVE it how everyone now hates you. Muahahaha.
Good riddance!

No comments: