Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A DICKSHIT

peter, you are the WORST. you are the gloomiest, stupidest person i have ever met on planet and it's HELL having to be with you every single day at school. but the problem is, who else can be my partner in class? who else is my friend in my class? i feel like a fucking loner. everything is the same every day and it's not even good. i want to get out of school and hurry up and move back to my country. i am moving in june, but i wanna get out of here as soon as possible. you are a DICKSHIT. you always make me feel stupid and uncomfortable. you're the one who makes me feel gloomy when i am having a happy day. all you do is sit there next to me, looking down at the ground and not say a word. you look like a complete idiot. your mood goes up and down too quickly, but worst of ALL, you try and be cheerful and cute in front of boys, and in front of girls you are completely different. i hate it. you're driving me crazy. i hate seeing you trying to be happy and cheerful in front of BOYS ONLY. i hate looking at you waiting for someone to talk to you. NO ONE will talk to you if you just stand there with a fucking depressed face!!!! plus, you ALWAYS LECTURE me. you tell me to talk to more people and be more outgoing. you give me that stupid look. you tell me not be by myself and not leave the group without letting you know. LIKE IF YOU'RE MY FUCKING TEACHER!! WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANNA LET YOU KNOW WHERE I'M GOING? AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DISAPPEARS LIKE A GHOST AND COMES BACK AFTER 5 MINUTES AND TAPPS ME ON THE SHOULDER LIKE A ZOMBIE. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD TALK MORE. I FEEL LIKE AN ASSHOLE BEING LECTURED BY YOU. some people don't get along with me, some people do. those who get along with me are NOT IN MY CLASS! what's so wrong if i don't want to hang around with the boys??? you can't just argue about it! it's my choice, IF I WANNA BE ALONE, LEAVE ME ALONE! PETER, MIND YOUR OWN BLOODY BUISINESS!! DON'T JUST EXPECT ME TO BE WITH YOU THE WHOLE TIME, OMG! YOU REALLY REALLY DESERVE THIS!! I WISH YOU WEREN'T IN MY CLASS AND AT THE START I BELIEVED THIS YEAR WILL BE BETTER. ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO FUCK OFF!!!!

No comments: