Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS LATE FOR EVERY MEETING WE HAVE

I hate you peter, i hate how you're late for every f*cking meeting we have. i hate how you suck up to all the group leaders but are perfectly horrid to me. i can't stand the fact that you've moved in on my best friend. for god's sake, we've been best friends since we were eleven! why on earth, do you have to come in and spread rumours about me to her. i mean, what's your?problem?
??I also hate how you're so f*cking mean all the time. we had a presentation in front of everyone, it was so freaking important, our lives practically depended on it. then out of all the slides on the bloody power point you had to delete only mine. you told me later you were just playing around, but then why were only my slides gone? why was everyone else's work there? i mean what the hell?
??i also hate how you can't leave me alone. why do i have to see you everywhere i go! are you stalking me? i can't stand it any longer, i really hate you peter.

muc hate,
the anti-peter

No comments: