Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS THE MOST SELF-ABSORBED, BITCH FACED ASS LEATHER POCKETBOOK IN THE WORLD

Peter, you are the most self-absorbed, bitch faced ass leather pocketbook in the world. You are stupid. You are a country ass judgmental asshole who tells everyones fucking business, then acts like you are so fantastic! Omg you act like you're such a good mother when you bitch constantly, then act like you do everything in the world. You talk to your dumb friend Paul and act like her word is carved in stone. You treat me like anything I have to say is worthless. I am so glad I quit my job, and I am so glad tobe away from you and your moody self. You are forever getting on my nerves with your whining about not having a man. All of your boyfriends are stupid and ugly. You have every right to think you're ugly, cause you so are. You love to brag on yourself, then you turn around and say, OH OH OH I'm always trying to be nice. gag and barf. You are just plain out gross. I can't believe I've been your friend for so long. Each day that I know you I am glad i am not in your presence, and you are a horrible friend.

signed, someone stupid in NC

No comments: