Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO LIES AND STEALS

Peter:

I hate the way you take try to take advantage of the clients we have with money.

I hate it even more when you get caught and make me deal with it.

I hate the way you tell me you'll do something in return for all the personal favours I've done for you and your family and never actually do anything.

I hate it even more when you try to make me feel guilty for asking for a small favour like leaving an hour early to make a doctor's appointment.

I hate the way you underpay everybody when you know how valuable they are to the company.

I hate it even more when you say it's because you can't afford to when really it's because you have a gambling addiction and allow your wife blow money on designer things to make the world think she has it all so she can hide behind all her flaws including being a HORRIBLE mother.

I hate the way you try to guilt people, in your professional and personal environment, into lending you money or doing you favours.

I hate it even more when you ask me to take messages when they call to ask for it back.

I hate the way you lie, steal, cheat, and behave the way you do. I hate everything about you.

Now because of what you've done, when you come in for your 2:30pm meeting today I'm telling you I'm quitting right before so you'll be lost without me during the meeting.

Your Soon-To-Be Ex-Employee

No comments: