Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A BUNCH OF BROTHER FAVOURING ARSES

Fuck you.
Fuck you right up your pathetic , brother favouring arses.

You hate me, the feelings mutual you wankers. You tell me I treat you like shit. Well fuck you. You destroyed my self esteem. I cry over my looks and weight because of you. And I'm not even overweight . But now all I see in the mirror is a fat pile of crap. I hate you. I'm
Off to live at my real dads. I prefer him to you, even if he is a crap dad. Thanks for destroying my life. You said you would never hit me? That changed When you slapped me in the face right? Then apologised purely so I wouldn't tell anyone at school.
You think hitting me and threatening to kick the shit out of me works? It
Makes me despise you.

Yours,
Your now insecure and depressed daughter.

No comments: