Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A PATHETIC PIECE OF RETARTED SHIT

You bitch. I so hate the crap out of you. The only reason your boyfriend left you is because you are a lying, pathetic piece of retarted shit. I was your friend and YOU betrayed ME, not the other way around. If you would've just talked to me things would've been fine. If you wouldn't have overreacted and acted like a stupid little crybaby, things wouldn't have gone down this way. But either way, you wouldn't still be together. Wanna know why? Cause you're a superficial, incompetent, slutty little loser and he knows it. You really wanna call that a relationship? Tell you what, you stupid cunt, having sex 90% of the time, not sharing any interests and trying to blurr out the person he really is cause you don't like the sight of it is NOT love, it's a hugely selfish load of egocentrism. No wonder he didn't want you anymore.

And another thing, do you really think you're gonna gain anyone's respect by telling me I DESERVED to get raped? Get a grip you worthless whore. That's something you just don't say, ever. To think I was sorry for you, to think I even cared... Do you think people are gonna choose your side? Anyone who knows both sides of the story, thinks you're a lying piece of shit and that you should just shut your filthy gap. The only people who still care about you are your lose friends who for one don't know what all the crap was about, and who are just as dumb, narrowminded and superficial as you are. Great friends you have, great life you lead. It's YOU we're all mocking.

I fucking tried to help you, I felt sorry for crying out loud. But you know what? After a year of cursing me, talking behind my back, selling everyone cheap lies about me and spreading the word around that I ASKED for rape, I'm done. You wanted a bitch? You can get one. And look where you are now... People laugh in your face, they like me, they believe me and they all think you're a stupid little lowlife.
Rot in friggin' hell you puny little hypocritical whore. You can't see the truth abou yourself and take some responsibility, I pitty you. But I hope one day you'll wake up and realise what you've done, that it was all your bloody own fault and that really, your life sucks bull and the only person responsible for that is YOU. I hope one day you'll realise you've lost it all, because of nobody but yourself and I hope you'll break inside and cry and feel ten times as fucked up as I did. You fucking deserve it.

I hate you. I HATE YOU, and you deserve to know. You deserve to realise what a small, insignificant, hypocritical, selfish, worthless, retarded, hurtful, superficial, arrogant idiot you are. I wish one day, looking in the mirror makes you suffer inside you fucked up cunt.

Definately NOT with love,
the chick who rightously ended up with your ex.

No comments: