Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HIS FRIENDS

Peter, I hate you so much. There is no words to describe how aweful you are. Your brain probably full of dirt and shit. You are so stingy and like to eat other's people food. During the lunch break, you always hold one spoon and go around other people table and taste their food. Why don't you just buy a 5 buck meal. You are a shit cun stingy small eyes man who I never ever met before. You asked me to buy food for you and then you are not return my money, you fucking borrowed me for $200 and pretend that you are not remember. I always fucking think that you are my best friends and now you end up being the worst friends ever. Why do you still live on Earth? Disappear from my face.. You told me you're gonna live my ABC soon I am really afraid for them because they are rich, doesn't mean they will provide you everything. They are not your Father Dump ass. You were on a date and then you didn't like that girl and you ask her to pay half of the bill with you what a jerk... Just $60 buck.... I hate you so much Dump ass... Wish we never see each other again...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen to that!

Anonymous said...

Peter is such a dickhead.

Khan said...

hello , my name is khan . what is this? who is peter? any one tell me please..


Khan

yours-khan@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

holy mackeral you must love him giggle sorry hope it works out per chance he was your ex?

Anonymous said...

There is no words? Aweful? I stopped reading there because I realized that you are the daftest twat on the internet. I hate you lack of spelling and grammar skills. Hate. Balls.

Anonymous said...

There is no words? Aweful? I stopped reading there because I realized that you are the daftest twat on the internet. I hate you lack of spelling and grammar skills. Hate. Balls.