Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO BROKE MY HEART

I hate Peter who broke my heart.

I hate Peter who pretended to like me. Who led me on to believe that he was the one true person I admired. I hate Peter for giving me a false image of who he really was. After an okay date, I expected Peter to be a little more considerate, but instead, he changed his ways and began to avoid me. I hate you Peter for breaking my heart, for leaving my with no hope for a future with anyone else. You've destroyed me, Peter, and I hate you for it.

Angry in Australia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is always hope :) Dont let Peter have the satisfaction that he got the best of you! its your life make the most of it. fuck peter his history!

Anonymous said...

There is always hope :) dont let him have the satisfaction that he got the best of you:) its your life try and make the most of it!