Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO RUINED MY LIFE AND THEN PRETENDED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN

Peter, I love how you ruined my life then pretended to be my best friend again. I love how you stole the guy I've liked for 4 years when I left last year. It's fucking hilarious, because I liked him because he was the nerd that no one else would ever love as much as I did. Now you're dating.
Ever since I left that shithole of a school, I've met a friend who understands everything and finaly someone who doesn't worship the goddamn ground you walk on.
Now that that guy I mentioned has been turned into one of your brainwashed zombies, and my amazing friend won't be around when I see you tomorrow, I guarantee that I'm going to get in some kind of trouble.
As much as I don't want to hurt you, I feel it is best for future generations that you two don't have any children that get in the way of my future children's amazingness.
Peace...'hahahahahaha JK!'
-Pissed off in PA

No comments: