Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS MY BOSS

You are such a lazy loud mouth cow. You scream your lungs at your
staff cuz you are so burned out and frustrated with your own life.
Your husband is a shuck who uses you like a maid and show item. Your
son is a loser who cannot even make it through one year at college.
And you sad daughter is a simple girl who you keep in the shadow of
life cuz you are shamed f her simple mind. You preach god fearing
ideology and take time off everyday work to pray and be holy, while
you hurt god’s most vulnerable creatures, the mentally ill. When I
watched you smirk in joy at that poor schizophrenic client and enjoy
her out of control burst I just wanted to smack your teeth out. You
saw me look at you with disgust and you ran away cuz you know what you
have done you dumb cow.
You know you are a fat loud burned out bitch and you go nuts when
someone better than you start working for real. You do all that is in
you power to stop them cuz you know once the big boss sees that you
will be reduced to what you really are; a log keeper and a driver for
the big boss.
You preach at me cuz I do not pray and I date a guy from another
religion. Who do you think you are you lil bitch???
I am ignoring you and it kills you cuz you know you cannot do a thing
about it. The big boss said I should IGNORE you cuz you are jealous of
how fast I am moving up while you are doing log ins after 12 years of
working in this place.
You cover up cuz you have no hair you cunt…you enjoy making people
suffer cuz you so small inside!
I watched your family and you know you are a piece of dirt compared to
me, or anyone for that matter.. You think you are too good for this
job? Leave! Let’s see who else will hire you!

No comments: