Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS SO INFURIATING, STUBBORN AND DIFFICULT

I hate you Peter because you're so infuriating, stubborn, and difficult!! You're boyfriend's a low-life drug dealer who's so stoned off his ass he can't even remember your anniversary! (not like you weren't together for two years) and you let him hit you too!! Worst of all when I try to help you and give you advice, you stab me in the back and tell everyone i'm a whore, just because I don't want you getting hurt.
Oh and I hate you too, Peter's friend, who thinks that when I spend lunch with my boyfriend it's immoral and wrong and he's somehow dragging me away from my friends, but you think it's perfectly fine that Peter gets hit and was even in a wreck because of that stupid SOB!
F-ck you Peter, Best friends since 6th grade means nothing to you because now you have a guy who 'loves' you so much

No comments: