Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO HAS AN UGLY SMILING FACE I HAVE TO SEE EVERYDAY

guess what?

I HATE YOU PETER. Here's why:
1. You broke my heart.
2. The way you broke things off is what really killed me.
3. I hate having to see your ugly smiling face everyday.
4. I hate how you're pretty much a huge pedophile and how you love to hit on everything with a pulse.
5. I hate how I can't even go out and have a good time because i know that your douche of a body will be there, with your stupid pedo laugh and downs syndrome-esque face.
6. I hate how although you did the worst possible damage to me, you still are friends and talk to my little brother. Leave the poor kid alone, he's only 14, he has no idea how much of an idiot you are.
7. I hate how i just try to be nice and be friends with you, and you just say, "I don't care."
8. I hate how you just love talking to all my friends and making them laugh, but won't even look at me or give me the time of day. what the fuck have i ever done to you? FUCK ALL.
9. I hate how i still think about you every day. You ruined my life.
10. But there is one thing i'd like to thank you for. Thanks for being my first heartbreak, and showing me how big of douches and ass holes guys can really be. Thanks for making me a stronger woman. Thanks for letting me know what life's like.

No comments: