Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO THINKS SHE'S IT

I hate you because you think you're it. You show a complete disregard for those around you. You use others to make friends with more popular people and then ditch them at the first opportunity. You're selfish, it's fine when I do things for you but when I want something in return...huh no chance. You're so freaking vain and you're pictures are full of the stupid camera face which looks like an impression of the cat on Shrek doing the cute eyes thing. But, it's not cute. You're a boyfriend stealer, you and that other person. Talk about sloppy seconds? Yeah you take 'em don't you. I hate how I can see past all your b.s but nobody else seems to care that you talk dog poop. Finally Peter I hate you because you pretend to need me as a friend but when I'm not good enough I don't exist. I wish you could appreciate what I do for you. You're supposed to be a Christian and strive to be a better person but you don't! Then you just go to Jesus camp and ask for forgiveness but you don't change! I thought you were meant to make yourself more like Jesus. And then you talk about how bad getting drunk is blah blah blah. Then have a party? You know what deary...FUCK YOU.

No comments: