Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I WANT TO DIVORCE

Peter, i really really hate u. there is nothing else for me to say. how could i ever fall in love wt u. now i just want a divorce. i hate u for bein nothin, u r still a small boy, no future, nothing, and i have enough of takin care how we will manage our lives. am better, i deserve better. i want children, but not wt u, coz actually u r like my child,, not husband. peter, u make me sick, any time i hear ur voice, i see ur face, i think of u, no matter, anything about u makes me feel disgust. peter, u made me cry a million times b4. but it seems like am dried, am feelin better without u, so just come back and give me our certificate, i will give it to lawyer. i dont need u, its u who needs me. but i dont want it anymore. u, peter, u ruined my life and i am pickin up stone for stone, and build it up again. and i wont involve u anymore. i will never. coz peter, u r not a man, 30yrs u still have nothin. and u will stay nothin. u r not responsible to anyone. maybe u'll find another stupid woman. coz for me its over. if at least sex wt u would b good, but not even that. wt u i will never grow. u r a lazy, stupid little boy, u will never grow, u will never b what i need. and never will u have me again. my feelings for u r gone. and each day i feel better. and peter, believe me, just go. no matter what u do, i wll never want u back. u hurt me often enough, not even realizing that u did. so stop wastin my time and nerves, peter, u will never b someone. u will always be nothing. so pls, go, b nothing somewhere else.
i want a better man, i know i will have.
goodbye, peter, ur wife, who stopped carin and atopped lovin u

No comments: