Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS AN ATTENTION-SEEKING WHORE

Dear Peter,

I hate you. Yeah, I said it. You are an attention-seeking whore, who keeps trying to come onto my boyfriend. And yet, you pretend to be friends with me so the world doesn't see you for the bitch you are. Just because you're having problems with your own boyfriend does not give you the right to hang onto mine. You think I don't know, but I do.

You're always wearing tiny little shorts or skank-dresses because you think that turns him on. Well guess what? He doesn't think you're pretty. He only hangs out with you because he doesn't have a clue what a backstabbing bitch you really. He is such a good person and thinks he can help all of his friends, and that's the only thing you are to him: a friend with a problem.

By the way, I know that you're the one that's trying to turn all of my friends against me. You were the one that told me one of my friends hates me because I said something out of line. Guess what? We talked and realized you made the whole damn thing up because you wanted to start drama against me. I hope you and your boyfriend, who really is a nice guy that you're just screwing over, break up and you fall down a flight of stairs.

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAH! I can completely relate to this!
very nicely said :)
I'm in exactly the same situation