Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO LIES AND I ALSO HATE PETER WHO IS BETTER

i hate peter who lies

i hate you for picking up the pieces that he shattered.
i hate you for making me let you in
i hate that i trusted you.
i hate that i was stupid enough to believe you love me.
i hate that everynight after we got off the phone, that while i was thanking god for such a wonderful boyfriend that you were probably on the phone with her. saying the same things you told me.
i hate you because i know you're better with her.
i hate that you dont think you did anything wrong
and i absolutely HATE the fact that i dont even think i deserve to be treated better. because you obviously dont either.

I hate Peter who is better

i hate you for having him before me
i hate you for giving him all the things that i cant
i hate you for being better
i hate you for bringing to life every single insecurity that i have ever had.
i hate you for ruining it. you should have let me go on in my ignorant bliss because i cant handle knowing this.
i hate you.
i hate you more than anything in the world
most of all i hate you because i have no reason to hate you. you had him first. and i hate you because i had no idea.
i bet you hate me just the same.

No comments: