Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO HAS A MIND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT

Peter, I can't believe how insensitive you are to how I feel. I doubt that you have ever thought about how you're actions would effect me. The way your mind works I will never be able to figure out. I wonder how you think its ok to just hook up with girls, and then treat them like shit after you've decided that you're done with them. This may work for you right now in high school, but in the real world, no girl will ever be ok with that. AND, I can't believe that you are only talking to me through texts messages. Since when have you forgotten how to speak? Last time I checked, you have a pretty loud mouth. You are unbelievable and I hope that ever time you try and hook up with a girl, you'll get cockblocked. And I hope that the next time you take advantage of a drunk girl and you're making out, she throws up in your mouth. You deserve all this and more.

No comments: