Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND

Your supposed to be my friend Peter but your such a bitch. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you need to have everything about you? I really don't want to be friends with you anymore, you hold me back and make me feel like shit because you get jealous of someone when their life is going ok. You get off of insulting people because you feel shit about yourself but you can't handle anyone saying something about you! Your a brat, you bitch about all the things that you don't have when you are so lucky. Peter if I have to hear you complain about how hard you life is I think I will have to shoot you. I can't even begin to describe how much I hate you. I seriously believe you will have no friends later on as you push everyone away from you, you think I need you but I don't I don't even consider you my friend anymore I can't wait to finish high school and never talk to you again. I think your part of the reason why I am not happy.
You know what else Peter your UGLY and FAT! And you make the most stupid expressions when you are in front of a camera. You think your going to move to London and go to Oxford! Ha with what money? You spend it all on fugly clothes and you don't do any work how do you expect to get in. I laughed when you failed that test because you deserved it.

No comments: