Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WAS ONCE A FRIEND

Peter, I was friends with you for a very long time, but then you did the worse thing a friend can do. I told you I liked boy, who really liked me back, and this was a first for me. I am only 15 and had never liked anyone the way I liked this boy, you were the only person I told, I thought I could trust you. What did you do, peter? You went and got sexual with him. You convinced yourself he liked you more but no, someone needs to tell you it is because you are easy. You will never learn. You burnt all your other bridges and now you've just burnt another. You have lost one of your only true friends. I hope you are happy with yourself. You have caused me so much grief over the years. You have lied to me, stole from me and treated me like I'm a horrible person. Well you know what? I am not a bad person, I try my hardest to be good to everyone, and then you seen to always take advantage of that, well not anymore. I am done with taking your crap. Go and make your own friends, and have your own life, stop stealing off me.

No comments: