Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I HATE MORE THAN "TWILIGHT"

Peter,
there are so many, many things that you have done wrong. I wish you could see them all. The way that you threaten my friends that are only trying to protect me. Peter, you are a dumb, low life, rather worthless waste of space. I rather hope that you realise that no matter what you say, I can never ever, EVER forgive you for the things you have said and done.
You say for "it's for the best"
I say GET FUCKED

I hope you get the shit kicked out of you by a giant banana.

I hate you so much, that I'm at a loss for words. Which is a first.

Peter,
I hope that banana is wearing steel capped boots & kicks you were it WOULD hurt the most.
But you don't have a large enough penis.
Oops.

FUCKYOUPETERIHATEYOUMORETHANTWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: