Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WAS GOD'S BIGGEST MISTAKE

You think you can say whatever you want because you keep the power and I'm just the subordinate?

You may whistle for it.

I'm gonna tell you the whole truth about you !

Sure, you seem to be nice at the begining but after 10 minutes everybody's gets to know that you're the God's biggest mistake! Even your wife doesn't love you, not mentioning your kids, bullied, because of the surname they inherited, talking in a simplier way - because of you.

I guess I'll have to simplify the whole message just to be sure you understood me, at least a little bit:

YOU'RE A SON OF A BITCH.

The amount of the testosterone is so huge that there's no place left for even a small piece of brain. You get pleasure from laughing at me not even noticing that everyone hates you and can't wait to leave the room you're teaching in. Well

I exaggerated with "your room". It isn't even your room. Only respected, worth something teachers have one, you're just
near their arse. You didn't achieve anything in your life and my biggest failure would be trying to proove anything to you. I am aware of my worth and no disgusting asshole like you would deprive it from me.

No comments: