Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO THINKS SHE'S BETTER

I hate Peter who thinks she's so cool because now she actually has friends that are goodlooking.
I hate Peter who says she thinks she's ugly but she's just really fishing for compliments.
You are my best friend but I hate the way you've changed and lost it.
You think you're the best.
I hate you Peter for looking at me like a little kid and treating me like I'm dumber than you.
I hate you for copying me - I was the one that loved him as a rapper, and then you always copy me.
I hate you because you can't find your own style.
I hate you because you get jealous easily.
I hate you because you never really were a good friend.
I hate you because you no longer listen; because it always has to be about you.
I hate you for talking behind my back with your mom. Like really, of all people.
I hate you because you think you're so hot - but you're so not.
So please. Change back to your old self.

No comments: