Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD AND LEFT

I hate Peter who took everything I had and left.
I hate Peter for being there when I never really needed him,
But not being there when I needed him most.
I hate you for making me believe in everything you ever said
and that everything ending up to be nothing but a pile of trash.
I hate you for telling me Florida, forever; me and you, never ending, forever.
I hate you for always choosing them over me, and then you
Make up an apology that easily deceives me.
Then you asked me out and I fell in love with you all over again
I hate you because it's so hard to trust you
And I hate you because you were everything I ever wanted
You gave me my dreams, you were my future.
I always saw you in my big dreams. And now, I'm left with nothing.
I hate you Peter for fucking with me all over again; like you always do.
I hate you mostly for you leaving so easily.
You leave so easily.
I hate you because you make me seem like a naive child; someone that
Is inexperienced and corny and stupid. I hate you because
you made me this way.
I hate you because you're the reason I cry,
You're the reason why I can't sleep at night.
You're the reason I sometimes sit and I just stare out
nowhere and feel this intense pain inside me.
I hate you for making me believe that I can mean as much to you as your stupid friends do.
I hate you because I found out the person you really are - you're just like them.
I hate you Peter, so much.

Missing Someone I Should Hate

No comments: