Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IGNORES ME AND MY MESSAGES

I hate you, Peter. I hate you when you ignore me and my messages, hate you because of that song which always reminds you, because your golden eyes make me shiver every time I look at them, because your sarcasm makes me puke, because you have transformed into someone who always disappoints me... But most of all I really hate being without you. I used to say to myself that it's over many times, but somehow destiny just brings us together. It's so difficult to be by your side when I can't hold you.
Often I just don't understand you. Sometimes you just ignore me, but sometimes I catch you staring at me or smiling.
Oh, darling, I need you so.. And herewith I hate, because you fake you don't know this.

So please, Peter. Stay away from me if you don't want me to be your close friend. In that way I would start my new life. Without you.

No comments: