Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MAKES ME FEEL INSECURE AND WORTHLESS

I hate you peter for always making me feel insecure.

I hate you Peter for always making me feel worthless.

If you didn't want to put up with me Peter, then why did you even have
kids?

I hate you Peter for always taking my brothers side, never letting me
even get a word in.

I hate you Peter for finding someone to replace my father.

I hate you Peter for never understanding how I feel, never
understanding how much pain your first born is always in, for never
understanding that all I've ever wanted is to be happy, to be complete.

I hate you Peter for never letting me be who I really want to be,
always wanting me to be just like you.

I hate you Peter for making me work so hard to just get some
recognition.

I hate you peter for bringing me into this world to be tormented and
tortured my entire life.

I hate you Peter. Why don't you love me Peter? Why can't you accept me
for me Peter? I hate you Peter.

No comments: