Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO GIVES LESBIANS A BAD NAME

dear peter, i hate you for using women just for sex. you're a slut and i cant believe i wasted my time with you. good thing you didnt have your way with me because theres no telling what i would have caught. i tried to stay out of your path of distruction. i learned my lesson the first time but you just keep popping up. i wish i never had to see you. you took what i wanted and god only knows why someone would be stupid enough to vote for you but i guess that says alot about society. a majority are idiots so maybe you should lead them. but whats worse, i saw you today with your grubby little claws all over MY friend. you're just going to suck him into your stupid little game where you sleep with him then dump him and play the victim. you dont fool me. you're just a bad liar and you hated the way i could always see through that pittiful looks. if you hurt him so help me god you will regret crossing me. one day all those pitty stories are going to bite you in the ass. karmas a bitch and you're in for hell.

No comments: