Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS SUCH A PUSSY

I HATE YOU PETER FOR BEING SUCH A PUSSY

I hate you for feeling bad, sad or disappointed at pretty much EVERYTHING I do, say, write, see, hear, agree, disagree, think, smell, believe, etc.

I hate you for saying you love me, but just that, SAYING it, so much that you turned "I LOVE YOU" into an insult to me, the most unbelievable lie that whips me in the face on and on, altogether with your thoughtlessness. I hate you for playing so many never-ending twsited games. And you don't know, Peter, how much I regret all that I taught you and now it comes to bite me in the ass.



I hate you for poisoning me with some addictive substance that I can’t get out of my system, holding me back from hating you adequately, and letting you go to hell alone.



Also, I hate you for being sooooo freaking stupid and never have paid attention at any school so that now I have to correct almost every dumb thing you do, say, write, etc (which is most of all that you ever execute).



Peter, I hate you so hard, so bad, so much, so long for not believing in me, for your lack of trust, and yet for being so naive to others, because the trust you lack is only the one that you should’ve had on me, and still you rely so badly on people that always end up betraying you, bringing you down, stepping on the last little pieces of dignity you had left. Man, you really seem to love deceit over anything else in the world! And I hate that too!



I hate you for taking me for granted, for not forgetting me when I asked you to, a thousand times, when all of this should have ended for good. I hate you for coming back to me to make my life unbearable, for being such a slutty asshole just any second that YOU THINK we might be over, flirting anytime, anywhere, with anyone. I hate you for have chosen me ‘cause I’m so similar to your ex-girlfriends, and for comparing me and talking about them that much, and I even feel bad for whatever you put those girls through.



I hate you for making me pay for half of the things YOU ate, did, etc, every time we went out, and never giving anything without expecting something in return. I hate you for dragging me along with all that gossiping about you, for involving me in your social disasters and including me in your disrespecting criticism. I hate you for not keeping people’s secrets no matter how important that could be. I hate you for being unfair. And I hate you for not caring at all.



I hate you for being shallow, ignorant, filthy, vulgar, vague, politically incorrect, a poser, a liar, a self-centered bastard, an ego-maniac, vane, ugly, possessive, controlling, obsessive, swearing, jealous, mean, sick, slow… did I mention stupid already? And for having your priorities all in the wrong order, in the wrong place… and very rarely you do recognize these things, but you DO, you just pretend to be unaware most of the time, just to get by.



I hate you for making me sick and tired, for being in every nightmare, and for the simple fact that you were ever born and found your disturbing way to me.

No comments: