Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WASTED ONE YEAR OF MY LIFE

Peter, you are completely pathetic. You charmed me, you were such a great friend. I trusted you, I trusted you with myself. Because of you Peter you piece of useless crap, you made me become something that could have been prevented. We became friends, and best friends at that, but you Peter, you had to start liking me. You were with my best friend, who I thought was going to be there forever. Then you came along, Why the hell did you touch me Peter? I didn't know what to do, you charmed me, and you ruined everything, and my innocence. Peter, you made me closed, you made me hurt, you said it was okay, it wouldn't last that long and we would soon forget these things ever happened. I have no fucking idea why it lasted so long. I had to leave her as a friend because Peter your "love" for her was sicking and she trusted me, and I betrayed her, you said you loved her, but you would mess around with me. I know I am just as horrible as I thought I was, I've come to terms with that Peter, but when you turned it on me later, you ruined my high school life. I made you tell her because when I told you that I couldn't run around like this behind her back, because it was killing me, you had to turn things. Peter, why did you always have to look like the good person? Why did you always get your way? How dare you call ME a whore when you were the one cheating, Peter how could you? You were nothing but lies and you made everyone turn their back on me too. I had to start over and because of you Peter, nobody can't even look at me anymore. I can't even remember months of that year because I hate you so much I've blocked them out. You rant about her trying to kill herself and how you didn't want to be with her, and now there you are beside her making her hate me just as much you want her too, even when she knows, she took your side. You have to always get your way Peter. I've never hated anyone as much as I hated you. I've never thought such hateful thoughts about anyone until you came along. Because of you Peter I am so mistrusting, I can't even trust my boyfriend as much as I want to, because I think he's going to end up like you Peter. I hate you with all my heart Peter, I wish the worst for you, you ugly, fat, pathetic excuse of a human, you sicken me Peter with all your words, how hateful you are to everyone, why didn't I see it before? You made me hate myself, and you made me want to leave. I'm so tired of you Peter, but now you are just nothing. I think you've died a little inside because of me, and I'm glad. Peter, you are not worth it anymore, because I've found love now, you think by saying you're going to make my life hell, it's going to happen? Well think again, because Peter I know my life is better than yours already.

No comments: