Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TALKS TO ME LIKE SOME PIECE OF RUBBISH

Peter, is there any reason for you to talk to me like I'm some piece of rubbish you stood on? Do you really need to analyse me? Maybe you just do it to pee me off?
I don't understand WHY you psychoanalyse me, Peter. Do you think it makes me feel better? I don't NEED it from you. It scares me that you do it. It scares me that you know all this stuff about me, my past and you bring it up like I need reminding. I'm never going to forget what happened and how it affects us. I realise it isn't easy for you, but it isn't peachy for me either. Seeing you every day reminds me of when things weren't okay. When everything was awful and I was barely surviving. I know you were there, Peter, but you didn't help me, if anything you made if harder to function.
I don't know why I'm still with you, Peter. You frighten me but I think I love someone else. They aren't like you which is why I'm drawn to them.
I'm sorry Peter but I'm pretty sure we're over. I just need to tell you. I'll find a way.
Goodbye Peter.
From, Always Holding On.

No comments: