Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO HAS A SEVERE CASE OF STOCKHOLM SYNDROME AND PETER WHO IS IMMATURE

I couldn't fucking hate you two more if I tried.
1. You have a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome, and why on earth would you lie and tell people that I sexually harassed you?! Sexual harassment is serious, giving you a Cosmo magazine and laughing about the ridiculousness of the cover is not serious, and then to top it all off you went and told your girlfriend [Peter #2] and everyone else that I THREW myself at you and some ridiculous thing about throwing you on the ground and straddling you? What. The. Shit. Peter? What the shit.. And by the way Peter; you were the one who threw yourself at me during spring break, don't project your guilty conscious on me and make me a scapegoat for your problems.

2. You are so immature. I swear to God, everytime I talk to you it's like talking to a four-year old child. I can't stand you, I never have been able to and I never will. Peter, do the whole world a favour and kill yourself. Don't call me ever again. I've never pretended to be your friend, I only gave you rides because you're nothing but a dead-beat obsessive girlfriend of Peter #1, who I once thought had more maturity and elegance than you, but it turns out; you're both the same. By the way, Peter #1 hates you, stop fooling yourself. He won't leave you because you're a psychotic bitch.

No comments: