Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS SO EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING

I hate you Peter for being so extremely frustrating.
You're two-faced. You told me you're trying but you're actually not, since you can control it once why can't you control another? It basically means you've been lying to me all along, because the person you said you are the person you are NOW but you were a much happier and nicer person last time. You've been lying to me from the start, just to get my favor, my good books.
Each and every single time, you say you "CARE" but since when did you ever put your words to use? When you were down and broken, I gave everything I could to cheer you up, but when I broke down in front of dear Uncle's casket you never came up to me and cheered me up but instead told me "he's gone, there's nothing you can do", which worsens the mood.
I thought I was being too mean when I first lashed out at you by ignoring you. But you came up with your extra dumb and "cute" and "innocent" and "sorry-looking" puppy-face and utterly pisse me off because I know ignoring you will only result in you acting innocent and dumb and then whining to Pig and Bear about how MEAN I have been and then if they are not around you would sit at your desk, put your head down and CRY YOUR HEART OUT just to make me go over to you and comfort you.
I've been comforting you too much, and you're just a petty bitch. When I ignored you in the morning because I found your behaviour completely annoying, you took that pair of beautiful scissors and sliced your table up alongside your hands. You're doing all this just to get my attention, just because I ignored you. If you wanted attention, socialize with others, please for goodness' sake, instead of going like ," I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT" or "I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO".
I'm not going to pity you. You're pathetic, your live wouldn't have been 'trash' if you didn't ruin everyone else's lives. We may be close but I hate you for using our closeness to try and merge "me and "you". I hate you. I simply hate you.

No comments: