Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO CHEATED AND MADE ME CHEAT

peter,
i hate you for cheating...for making me cheat...for not calling me for two months while you were gone then every time you did call you blamed me for everything. i hate you because when you came home you didn't act like you wanted me around and only had sex with me one time and asked if i was on birth control so your girlfriend wouldn't find out about me.. your wife.. i hate you because when i herd her voice on your voice mail you acted like you didn't know who she was and tried to make me look stupid...i hate you because every time i cheated is because you made me feel so unwanted and unloved... you've never made me feel like i was worth your time...i wasted 7 years of my life waiting for you to make up your mind to be a husband and have kids....and finally i hate you because well.. i don't love you any more so i am gone i hope when you look back you hurt and know you lost the one person who would give their life for you...you know your family wouldn't... have fun trying to find someone else who will put up with how sorry you are.. I FUCKING HATE YOU

--the one who got away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheating on somebody to retaliate only makes you as much of a monster as they are, and the fact that you did it multiple times, with multiple people makes you even more of a monster, get over yourself.