Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO NO ONE GIVES A FREAKING CRAP WHAT YOU SAY

I HATE PETER WHO THINKS HE'S MY FRIEND.

Dear Peter,
Peter, you thnk you're so cool. You think you'se so cool because you voice your opinion, but in reality, no one gives a freaking crap to what you say. "Oh, I unfollowed him on twitter because I thought he was wicked annoying and shit.." WELL AREN'T YOU SO COOL? BECAUSE REALLY, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. You pretty much think you're the shit because you think you think like no one else, but seriously, you're getting on my nerves.
You think you're so cool because you like bands that no one else likes, and you hate things that everyone else likes. Then you rub it in people's faces, and it seriously annoying as fuck.
Oh, and you're ugly. I know this is mean, but you have the ugliest crushes. You have a horrible haircut, no, actually, you have horrible hair, period. You wear the weirdest clothes, and I only compliment you because I don't want you to know that I actually, utterly, despise you. Stop acting like you're abbove everyone else, because you're not.
Maybe you should think before you leap next time because it's seriously getting old.

Love, your good friend.

No comments: