Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WITH THE STUPID PREPPY OUTFITS

Dear Peter,

I’m sorry I can’t satisfy you. I’m sorry I’m not good enough for you and your “high standards”. You know what? You should feel sorry for yourself, because everyone secretly hates you and your dumb ass. You’re the reason why I just cried and you’ll be the reason why I laugh in the future. Thanks for wasting my fucking time and for getting me to show my emotions when singing songs that relate to you and me, well the non- existent us anyways.Thanks for making me miserable and making me act different, not in a good way. Thanks a lot for making me self conscious about the way I look every second of the day because of your high expectations of the opposite sex. Oh yeah, you're such a sexist pig you asshole! Make ME a sandwich. Thanks for making a little part of me die on the inside. I almost gave up on my dreams because I thought they were because of you. Thank you oh so very fucking much for ruining MY day with your existence. While you may not know mine and never will acknowledge it, yours is officially terminated. I hate you, your stupid preppy outfits and your ego that's the size of Texas.

- Naive girl in New York

No comments: